This product will be delivered as a digital download.
- Book 1 – Wig (22 pages)
- Book 2 – Jacket (23 pages)
- Book 3 – Top and Pants (23 pages)
- Book 4 – Shoes, Pouch and accessories (32 pages)
100 pages total! hundreds of photos!
- Back patch
- Shoe covers
- Crystal shoe heel
- Advanced wig styling – Tied back ponytail + spiking
- Wig ventilating – How to create your own lace front wig.
- Pattern making
- No sew pouch : Creating a functional EVA foam pouch.
- Intermediate sewing (Lined jacket, interfacing, zipper installation and more)
- Painting leather – Creating a back patch with stencils.
- Creating shoe covers
- Working with Adhesive vinyl.
- Creating faceted foam props – Crystal heels.
- Creating and attaching stretch Applique / Patterns
- Altering zippers
This is a very detailed and in depth tutorial. It includes some more advanced techniques for sewing and wig styling like creating your own lacefront wig, using interfacing to stabilize fabric and creating a fully lined jacket. This tutorial is great if you want to learn more about sewing, wig styling and detailing costumes to take them to the next level!
Patterns are based on measurements: (Height : 5ft8 / 175cm, Chest : 94cm/ 37.4″, Waist : 70cm/ 27.5″, Hips 100 cm/ 39.4″, Shoe : EU 41 / UK9 / 27cm)
Adjustments may be needed to fit each individual.
Patterns can be altered by printing at a different scale eg: Printing at 80% for smaller or 110% for larger. Alternatively sizing can be changed by altering the seams and adding or removing a few cm or inches.
Please see the printing guide included in this download for how to print the patterns.
Our patterns are not graded and are only available in a single size.
We also have a free KDA akali prop pattern available here: https://kinpatsucosplay.com/product/kda-akali-2020-weapons-pattern/
As well as a youtube tutorial showing how to create it!
All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. © Kinpatsu Cosplay 2020